As a member of ISUCRS, you will gain access to many benefits and join an active network of coloproctology professionals. These include:
- Access to a new enhanced ISUCRS website with free educational resources for members only – see examples below.
- In joining a society founded in 1962, you will have the opportunity to network with colon and rectal specialists from over 80 countries.
- Get free access to the World Journal of Colorectal Surgery, ISUCRS’ official online journal. The unique format allows articles of any length to be published quickly along with color photographs and even video clips. By using the journal, members will be able to stay informed about all relevant colorectal topics.
- A half-yearly newsletter will be sent to you with updates on colon and rectal surgery activities and society activities.
- Obtain a membership certificate.
- Reductions in registration fees for ISUCRS’ biennial congress and ISUCRS-sponsored educational events.
- Access to postgraduate courses and mentoring programmes at reduced cost.
- Become a regional vice president of ISUCRS and participate in its executive board and/or committees.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to host ISUCRS’ Biennial Congress in your country.
- Organize an educational event in conjunction with ISUCRS.
- Have your contact details listed on the ISUCRS website, including information to promote your private practice.
- Work with ISUCRS to assist your country in establishing a colorectal society.
- The dashboard provides members with access to the WJCS, previous webinars, and ISUCRS Binneal Congress presentations for London 2018, Tokyo 2020, and Istanbul 2022.
- You can view your payment records and make payments that are due.
- Below is a sample dashboard.